Passenger Care Effective for flight departures December 15, 2019 onwards
- Canada’s new air regulations state I am entitled to compensation for flight disruptions; how do I make a claim?
- I need more information about my rights as an air traveller. Where do I go for information?
- If I purchase a seat on another carrier as a result of a delay with Sunwing, will you refund me the cost that ticket?
- Do I have to pay for seat selection if I want to sit with my children who are under the age of 14?
- I travelled with my children under the age of 14 but we were not seated together. Am I entitled to compensation?
- The airline I travelled with denied my claim for compensation. I don’t agree with the decision. What is my next course of action?