No, proof is not required at the time of booking but you are required to bring proof with you to the airport for your departure.
Find what you're looking for by conducting a search
- Can you tell me if I have the correct proof of vaccination in order to travel?
- How do I know if I qualify as fully vaccinated?
- I believe I qualify for a religious exemption from the mandatory vaccine requirement to travel by air. What do I need in order to provide to ensure I can travel?
- I have a medical condition. Am I exempt from the mandatory vaccine requirement to travel by air?
- I am booked as part of a group. We earned free travel because we met the minimum booking requirement. If some of my group decide to cancel because they will not meet the mandatory vaccine requirement, will we forfeit our group travel concession?
- I am booked to travel and I am sharing a double room. My travelling companion is not vaccinated and will need to cancel. Do I have to pay a single supplement surcharge?
- I have a travel voucher (or travel credit) that I can no longer use as I will not have the necessary vaccination status to travel. Can I get a refund or transfer my voucher (credit)?
- Can I change my date of travel to next year in case the mandatory vaccination requirement is lifted?
- I no longer want to travel as I do not intend to have the mandatory vaccination as required. Can I get a refund?
- When will the mandatory vaccination to travel by air be lifted?