You must remain in destination and will not be permitted to travel to the airport or board your flight to Canada. If you are travelling with us as part of an all inclusive package, please contact your Sunwing representative via the Sunwing App, or contact your travel agent directly to book a new return flight once you have recovered and are no longer exhibiting any symptoms. Your Sunwing representative can also assist with booking accommodations, if needed. Please note that all additional costs are the sole responsibility of the traveller.
Find what you're looking for by conducting a search
- Where can I find out more about COVID-19?
- What is the future travel credit process and how does it work?
- What is the value of my future travel credit and what can it be used towards?
- Can my future travel credit be used to make purchases on board the aircraft or in destination?
- Are future travel credits transferrable?
- I was originally booked on a cruise and received a future cruise credit – can this be redeemed for any travel?
- Do I have to use my future travel credit at the same hotel and destination?
- What happens if I don’t use the full amount of my future travel credit?
- What happens if the amount of my new vacation is greater than the amount of my future travel credit?
- Can I use my future travel credit to make a deposit?