Yes. All travellers, even those who are fully vaccinated, are still required to wear a face mask throughout the airport and while on board their flight except for brief periods while eating, drinking or taking oral medication, or unless otherwise exempt. Failure to comply with the Interim Order Respecting Certain Requirements for Civil Aviation Due to COVID-19 could result in a fine of up to $5,000.
Find what you're looking for by conducting a search
- Who conducts the temperature screening in Canada?
- Do I still need to wear a face mask on-board an aircraft if I am fully vaccinated?
- Where can I find out more about COVID-19?
- Can my future travel credit be used towards a group booking?
- Does Sunwing offer any insurance to cover me during my vacation?
- Will temperature checks of travellers still be required given the new testing requirement?
- Am I required to wear a face mask while travelling or is it optional?
- I’m not showing any symptoms of COVID-19. Do I still have to wear a face mask?
- Can I purchase a face mask at the airport?
- What is considered an acceptable form of non-medical face mask?