Regardless of vaccination status, all travellers are still required to wear a non-medical face mask throughout their entire travel journey except for brief periods (not exceeding 15 minutes) while eating, drinking or taking oral medication, or unless otherwise exempt.
Find what you're looking for by conducting a search
- Can you tell me if I have the correct proof of vaccination in order to travel?
- How do I know if I qualify as fully vaccinated?
- I believe I qualify for a religious exemption from the mandatory vaccine requirement to travel by air. What do I need in order to provide to ensure I can travel?
- I have a medical condition. Am I exempt from the mandatory vaccine requirement to travel by air?
- I am booked as part of a group. We earned free travel because we met the minimum booking requirement. If some of my group decide to cancel because they will not meet the mandatory vaccine requirement, will we forfeit our group travel concession?
- I am booked to travel and I am sharing a double room. My travelling companion is not vaccinated and will need to cancel. Do I have to pay a single supplement surcharge?
- I have a travel voucher (or travel credit) that I can no longer use as I will not have the necessary vaccination status to travel. Can I get a refund or transfer my voucher (credit)?
- Do I need to provide proof of vaccination at the time of booking?
- Where can I find out more about COVID-19?
- Does Sunwing offer any COVID-19 insurance to cover me during my vacation?