If your flight was delayed by more than 3 hours or cancelled, you may be entitled to compensation under the Canadian Air Passenger Protection Regulations (APPR). For Sunwing Airlines, you may submit your claim for compensation online by clicking here and following the prompts. For all other airlines, please visit their websites for more information.
Find what you're looking for by conducting a search
- Canada’s new air regulations state I am entitled to compensation for flight disruptions; how do I make a claim?
- I need more information about my rights as an air traveller. Where do I go for information?
- If I purchase a seat on another carrier as a result of a delay with Sunwing, will you refund me the cost that ticket?
- Do I have to pay for seat selection if I want to sit with my children who are under the age of 14?
- I travelled with my children under the age of 14 but we were not seated together. Am I entitled to compensation?
- The airline I travelled with denied my claim for compensation. I don’t agree with the decision. What is my next course of action?
- Is there a deadline to claim flight delay compensation?