Yes, claims for flight disruption compensation must be submitted to the airline within 365 days of the flight’s arrival date. For Sunwing Airlines, click here to submit your claim. Please wait 24 hours after your flight's arrival before submitting. For all other airlines, please visit their website.
Find what you're looking for by conducting a search
- Canada’s new air regulations state I am entitled to compensation for flight disruptions; how do I make a claim?
- I need more information about my rights as an air traveller. Where do I go for information?
- If I purchase a seat on another carrier as a result of a delay with Sunwing, will you refund me the cost that ticket?
- Do I have to pay for seat selection if I want to sit with my children who are under the age of 14?
- I travelled with my children under the age of 14 but we were not seated together. Am I entitled to compensation?
- The airline I travelled with denied my claim for compensation. I don’t agree with the decision. What is my next course of action?
- Is there a deadline to claim flight delay compensation?