The airline will make its best effort to seat families together. Under Canada’s Air Passenger Protection Regulations, airlines are not required to compensate if families with young children were not seated together.
Find what you're looking for by conducting a search
- Canada’s new air regulations state I am entitled to compensation for flight disruptions; how do I make a claim?
- I need more information about my rights as an air traveller. Where do I go for information?
- If I purchase a seat on another carrier as a result of a delay with Sunwing, will you refund me the cost that ticket?
- Do I have to pay for seat selection if I want to sit with my children who are under the age of 14?
- I travelled with my children under the age of 14 but we were not seated together. Am I entitled to compensation?
- The airline I travelled with denied my claim for compensation. I don’t agree with the decision. What is my next course of action?
- Is there a deadline to claim flight delay compensation?