Yes, it is recommended that you pre-book any Sunwing Experiences excursions before you leave to ensure there is space on your chosen excursion and to pay in Canadian dollars. If you have a minimum of ten participants for your excursion, you may also be entitled to a group discount on your Sunwing Experiences excursion. Please enquire with your travel agent, your Sunwing Group Sales Representative or our Sunwing Group Excursion Specialist (email@example.com ) for details. You also have the option to book your excursions at your resort with the local Sunwing Destination Representative; their contact information will be available in your e-documents.
Find what you're looking for by conducting a search
- Can I book activities, excursions and tours before we leave?
- Do I need travel and/or medical insurance?
- Who do I contact to book my group vacation?
- Is space being held for my group once I submit my group quote?
- Why was my group quote not provided?
- Is there a limit on the number of passengers I can receive an instant group quote for?
- What if I need more pricing options such as different room categories or different dates?
- Why is my group quote number important?
- Why is the group quote validity date important?
- How do I obtain a group quote?