Yes, your Sunwing vacation package or air-only booking now includes complimentary COVID-19 Coverage when you book your all-inclusive vacation or Sunwing flight between April 1, 2021 – July 5, 2021; for travel between April 1, 2021 – October 31, 2021. For more information and full details visit our COVID-19 Emergency Medical Certificate of Insurance page.
Find what you're looking for by conducting a search
- Who conducts the temperature screening in Canada?
- Do I still need to wear a face mask on-board an aircraft if I am fully vaccinated?
- Where can I find out more about COVID-19?
- Can my future travel credit be used towards a group booking?
- Does Sunwing offer any insurance to cover me during my vacation?
- Will temperature checks of travellers still be required given the new testing requirement?
- Am I required to wear a face mask while travelling or is it optional?
- I’m not showing any symptoms of COVID-19. Do I still have to wear a face mask?
- Can I purchase a face mask at the airport?
- What is considered an acceptable form of non-medical face mask?