Sunwing’s Worry Free Cancellation Waiver lets you cancel your vacation for any reason up to three hours prior to departure. Depending on when you cancelled, you may be entitled to a partial refund in combination with a future travel voucher. Please see our website for full terms and conditions.
Find what you're looking for by conducting a search
- Where can I find out more about COVID-19?
- What is the future travel credit process and how does it work?
- What is the value of my future travel credit and what can it be used towards?
- Can my future travel credit be used to make purchases on board the aircraft or in destination?
- Are future travel credits transferrable?
- I was originally booked on a cruise and received a future cruise credit – can this be redeemed for any travel?
- Do I have to use my future travel credit at the same hotel and destination?
- What happens if I don’t use the full amount of my future travel credit?
- What happens if the amount of my new vacation is greater than the amount of my future travel credit?
- Can I use my future travel credit to make a deposit?