All non-exempt travellers entering Canada must quarantine for the mandatory 14 day quarantine period, unless the traveller is fully vaccinated. In the case of a fully vaccinated traveller, there is no requirement to quarantine. Unvaccinated dependent children under the age of 12 who enter Canada with their fully vaccinated parents or guardians will no longer have to complete a 14 day quarantine, but must follow strict public health measures and will still be subject to a COVID-19 test on arrival.
Find what you're looking for by conducting a search
- Can you tell me if I have the correct proof of vaccination in order to travel?
- How do I know if I qualify as fully vaccinated?
- I have a medical condition. Am I exempt from the mandatory vaccine requirement to travel by air?
- I am booked as part of a group. We earned free travel because we met the minimum booking requirement. If some of my group decide to cancel because they will not meet the mandatory vaccine requirement, will we forfeit our group travel concession?
- I am booked to travel and I am sharing a double room. My travelling companion is not vaccinated and will need to cancel. Do I have to pay a single supplement surcharge?
- I have a travel voucher (or travel credit) that I can no longer use as I will not have the necessary vaccination status to travel. Can I get a refund or transfer my voucher (credit)?
- Do I need to provide proof of vaccination at the time of booking?
- Will local excursions be operating in the destination I am visiting?
- Where can I find out more about COVID-19?
- Does Sunwing offer any COVID-19 insurance to cover me during my vacation?