All non-exempt travellers entering Canada must quarantine for the mandatory 14 day quarantine period, unless the traveller is fully vaccinated. In the case of a fully vaccinated traveller, there is no requirement to quarantine. Unvaccinated dependent children under the age of 12 who enter Canada with their fully vaccinated parents or guardians will no longer have to complete a 14 day quarantine, but must follow strict public health measures and will still be subject to a COVID-19 test on arrival.
Find what you're looking for by conducting a search
- Where can I find out more about COVID-19?
- What is the future travel credit process and how does it work?
- What is the value of my future travel credit and what can it be used towards?
- Can my future travel credit be used to make purchases on board the aircraft or in destination?
- Are future travel credits transferrable?
- I was originally booked on a cruise and received a future cruise credit – can this be redeemed for any travel?
- Do I have to use my future travel credit at the same hotel and destination?
- What happens if I don’t use the full amount of my future travel credit?
- What happens if the amount of my new vacation is greater than the amount of my future travel credit?
- Can I use my future travel credit to make a deposit?