Our local representatives will greet you at the airport wearing face coverings. Sanitation procedures on board transfer vehicles have been updated to the highest safety standards and vehicles are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after each journey. We have also reduced vehicle capacity to limit the number of people on board and promote social distancing. Please visit our Safe with Sunwing page for more details.
Find what you're looking for by conducting a search
- Where can I find out more about COVID-19?
- Am I required to wear a face mask while travelling or is it optional?
- I’m not showing any symptoms of COVID-19. Do I still have to wear a face mask?
- Can I purchase a face mask at the airport?
- What is considered an acceptable form of non-medical face mask?
- Is there anything I need to do before I head out on my vacation?
- How can I check if I was seated close to someone on my flight who tested positive for COVID-19
- Am I required to purchase local health insurance for the country I am visiting?
- Are there any travel restrictions within the country I am visiting?
- Are there any curfews in place within the country I am visiting?