Some countries have implemented curfew. With changes happening rapidly as a result of COVID-19, we strongly recommend that you check for any restrictions put in place by the authorities of the country you are planning to visit
Find what you're looking for by conducting a search
- Where can I find out more about COVID-19?
- Am I required to wear a face mask while travelling or is it optional?
- I’m not showing any symptoms of COVID-19. Do I still have to wear a face mask?
- Can I purchase a face mask at the airport?
- What is considered an acceptable form of non-medical face mask?
- Is there anything I need to do before I head out on my vacation?
- How can I check if I was seated close to someone on my flight who tested positive for COVID-19
- Am I required to purchase local health insurance for the country I am visiting?
- Are there any travel restrictions within the country I am visiting?
- Are there any curfews in place within the country I am visiting?