The Government of Canada lists the flights to and from Canada with confirmed cases on their website. To see if you may have been exposed to COVID-19 during your flight and for additional guidance, click here.
Find what you're looking for by conducting a search
- Will local excursion be operating in the destination I am visiting?
- What about my local transfers? Have any extra precautions been put in place to protect me against the COVID-19 virus?
- What is my hotel doing to protect me against the COVID-19 virus?
- Are there any curfews in place within the country I am visiting?
- Are there any travel restrictions within the country I am visiting?
- Am I required to purchase local health insurance for the country I am visiting?
- How can I check if I was seated close to someone on my flight who tested positive for COVID-19
- Is there anything I need to do before I head out on my vacation?
- What is considered an acceptable form of non-medical face mask?
- Can I purchase a face mask at the airport?