No, you should arrive at the airport with a non-medical mask already in your possession. Most airport stores are currently closed due to provincial and federal regulations and those stores that remain open have extremely limited stock.
Find what you're looking for by conducting a search
- Where can I find out more about COVID-19?
- Am I required to wear a face mask while travelling or is it optional?
- I’m not showing any symptoms of COVID-19. Do I still have to wear a face mask?
- Can I purchase a face mask at the airport?
- What is considered an acceptable form of non-medical face mask?
- Is there anything I need to do before I head out on my vacation?
- How can I check if I was seated close to someone on my flight who tested positive for COVID-19
- Am I required to purchase local health insurance for the country I am visiting?
- Are there any travel restrictions within the country I am visiting?
- Are there any curfews in place within the country I am visiting?