Sunwing takes all incidents reported very seriously. We take a proactive approach to outbreaks of illness in destination, and regularly monitor any increase in such cases being reported. Should an outbreak or illness occur, Sunwing will work diligently with the destination team to implement measures to contain it. This will include additional hygiene procedures to prevent the spread in the resort and re-booking guests yet to travel to alternative accommodations while it is addressed.
Find what you're looking for by conducting a search
- How do I submit a post-travel complaint or feedback?
- Is data charged while using the Sunwing mobile app?
- Is Wi-Fi required to use the app?
- Is there a cost to download the app?
- How do I register a booking in the app?
- What are the benefits of downloading the Sunwing app?
- I have travel vouchers from a previous booking that are about to expire. Can I request an extension?
- In the event of a complaint or illness or incident at a Sunwing resort, what steps does the company take to investigate the situation?
- What can my Destination Representative help me with?
- In case of a medical issue prior to travel, does Sunwing offer cancellation protection?