Sunwing takes all incidents reported very seriously. We take a proactive approach to outbreaks of illness in destination, and regularly monitor any increase in such cases being reported. Should an outbreak or illness occur, Sunwing will work diligently with the destination team to implement measures to contain it. This will include additional hygiene procedures to prevent the spread in the resort and re-booking guests yet to travel to alternative accommodations while it is addressed.
Find what you're looking for by conducting a search
- How do I submit a post-travel complaint or feedback?
- Sunwing mobile app terms and conditions
- Is data charged while using the Sunwing mobile app?
- Is Wi-Fi required to use the app?
- Is there a cost to download the app?
- How do I register a booking in the app?
- How can I make free calls in the app?
- What are the benefits of downloading the Sunwing app?
- I am trying to submit a claim with my third party insurance provider and require documentation to substantiate my claim. Is it possible to get an insurance letter from Sunwing?
- I have travel vouchers from a previous booking that are about to expire. Can I request an extension?