Sunwing takes all incidents reported very seriously. We take a proactive approach to outbreaks of illness in destination, and regularly monitor any increase in such cases being reported. Should an outbreak or illness occur, Sunwing will work diligently with the destination team to implement measures to contain it. This will include additional hygiene procedures to prevent the spread in the resort and re-booking guests yet to travel to alternative accommodations while it is addressed.
Find what you're looking for by conducting a search
- Which destinations have been affected by Hurricane Irma?
- How do I request a cancellation of my vacation and receive a full refund due to Hurricane Irma?
- How can I request a new vacation option if I am impacted by the Hurricane?
- How do I submit a post-travel complaint or feedback?
- How do I help with humanitarian aid?
- How do I find out the status of my refund?
- I have a future travel booking for a destination affected by Hurricane Irma. What are my options?
- How do I confirm the whereabouts or wellbeing of a friend or family member?
- What is the status of a specific destination, flight, or hotel?
- Sunwing mobile app terms and conditions