With the exception of cities in Canada, United States and Europe, our representatives are stationed locally to offer assistance and liaise with our suppliers to resolve any issues you may encounter during your stay. Please contact them with any questions and bring concerns to their attention immediately. Their goal is to help you make your holiday an enjoyable one. Sunwing's Destination Representatives are available for emergency situations 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. For more details, click here.
Find what you're looking for by conducting a search
- How do I submit a post-travel complaint or feedback?
- Sunwing mobile app terms and conditions
- Is data charged while using the Sunwing mobile app?
- Is Wi-Fi required to use the app?
- Is there a cost to download the app?
- How do I register a booking in the app?
- How can I make free calls in the app?
- What are the benefits of downloading the Sunwing app?
- I am trying to submit a claim with my third party insurance provider and require documentation to substantiate my claim. Is it possible to get an insurance letter from Sunwing?
- I have travel vouchers from a previous booking that are about to expire. Can I request an extension?