With the exception of cities in Canada, United States and Europe, our representatives are stationed locally to offer assistance and liaise with our suppliers to resolve any issues you may encounter during your stay. Please contact them with any questions and bring concerns to their attention immediately. Their goal is to help you make your holiday an enjoyable one. Sunwing's Destination Representatives are available for emergency situations 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. For more details, click here.
Find what you're looking for by conducting a search
- Which destinations have been affected by Hurricane Irma?
- How do I request a cancellation of my vacation and receive a full refund due to Hurricane Irma?
- How can I request a new vacation option if I am impacted by the Hurricane?
- How do I submit a post-travel complaint or feedback?
- How do I help with humanitarian aid?
- How do I find out the status of my refund?
- I have a future travel booking for a destination affected by Hurricane Irma. What are my options?
- How do I confirm the whereabouts or wellbeing of a friend or family member?
- What is the status of a specific destination, flight, or hotel?
- Sunwing mobile app terms and conditions