Sunwing Airline’s web check-in is a fast, simple, and convenient way to check-in for your flight and print your boarding pass from the comfort of your home, office, or elsewhere. Web check-in is available to passengers travelling on Sunwing Airlines from Toronto, Terminal 3 (YYZ), Vancouver Int'l (YVR), Montreal (YUL), Ottawa (YOW), Winnipeg (YWG) and Quebec City (YQB) to all destinations. You can check-in online 4 hours prior to departure. For more information, click here. For all other airlines, please visit their website. Click here for a list of other airline websites.
Find what you're looking for by conducting a search
- Which destinations have been affected by Hurricane Irma?
- How do I request a cancellation of my vacation and receive a full refund due to Hurricane Irma?
- How can I request a new vacation option if I am impacted by the Hurricane?
- How do I submit a post-travel complaint or feedback?
- How do I help with humanitarian aid?
- How do I find out the status of my refund?
- I have a future travel booking for a destination affected by Hurricane Irma. What are my options?
- How do I confirm the whereabouts or wellbeing of a friend or family member?
- What is the status of a specific destination, flight, or hotel?
- Sunwing mobile app terms and conditions