Sunwing Airline’s web check-in is a fast, simple, and convenient way to check-in for your flight and print your boarding pass from the comfort of your home, office, or elsewhere. Web check-in is available to passengers travelling on Sunwing Airlines from Toronto, Terminal 3 (YYZ), Vancouver Int'l (YVR), Montreal (YUL), Ottawa (YOW), Winnipeg (YWG) and Quebec City (YQB) to all destinations. You can check-in online 4 hours prior to departure. For more information, click here. For all other airlines, please visit their website. Click here for a list of other airline websites.
Find what you're looking for by conducting a search
- How do I submit a post-travel complaint or feedback?
- Sunwing mobile app terms and conditions
- Is data charged while using the Sunwing mobile app?
- Is Wi-Fi required to use the app?
- Is there a cost to download the app?
- How do I register a booking in the app?
- How can I make free calls in the app?
- What are the benefits of downloading the Sunwing app?
- I am trying to submit a claim with my third party insurance provider and require documentation to substantiate my claim. Is it possible to get an insurance letter from Sunwing?
- I have travel vouchers from a previous booking that are about to expire. Can I request an extension?