With recent cases of the Zika virus being reported in Florida and its potential risk to pregnant women, Sunwing Vacations has established a policy to address the concerns of pregnant women and their travel companion who would like to cancel their trip or change the details of their booking. If you booked with Sunwing prior to August 2nd, 2016 for travel to Florida, August 3, 2016 onwards and have not purchased the Sunwing Worry-Free Cancellation Waiver or trip cancellation insurance, and have been advised against traveling to affected areas by their physician, we are requesting that you obtain a medical note. Please email us at email@example.com and provide us with your booking number and medical documentation from your health care professional indicating you are expecting and being advised against travel. Upon review of your individual circumstance and provided you have a medical note, Sunwing Vacations will allow you to make changes to your travel plans for no additional fees or cancel your trip for a full refund.
Find what you're looking for by conducting a search
- How do I submit a post-travel complaint or feedback?
- Sunwing mobile app terms and conditions
- Is data charged while using the Sunwing mobile app?
- Is Wi-Fi required to use the app?
- Is there a cost to download the app?
- How do I register a booking in the app?
- How can I make free calls in the app?
- What are the benefits of downloading the Sunwing app?
- I have travel vouchers from a previous booking that are about to expire. Can I request an extension?
- In the event of a complaint or illness or incident at a Sunwing resort, what steps does the company take to investigate the situation?