For customers considering future travel, we strongly recommend they purchase the Sunwing Worry-Free Cancellation Waiver, allowing cancellation coverage for any reason, up to three hours prior to departure or trip cancellation insurance from the travel agent or insurance provider. We also encourage all of our customers to visit our website for valuable health travel advice to ensure they are adequately prepared for their vacation.
Find what you're looking for by conducting a search
- Which destinations have been affected by Hurricane Irma?
- How do I request a cancellation of my vacation and receive a full refund due to Hurricane Irma?
- How can I request a new vacation option if I am impacted by the Hurricane?
- How do I submit a post-travel complaint or feedback?
- How do I help with humanitarian aid?
- How do I find out the status of my refund?
- I have a future travel booking for a destination affected by Hurricane Irma. What are my options?
- How do I confirm the whereabouts or wellbeing of a friend or family member?
- What is the status of a specific destination, flight, or hotel?
- Sunwing mobile app terms and conditions