When travelling to any destination the best way to prevent illness is by planning ahead and educating yourself on the common illnesses that affect travellers visiting your intended trip. It is recommended that you visit your doctor at least six weeks ahead of your trip to find out what health advice applies to your chosen destination. For some countries you may need to take vaccinations prior to your departure, or it may be unsafe to drink local tap water without purification tablets.
Find what you're looking for by conducting a search
- Which destinations have been affected by Hurricane Irma?
- How do I request a cancellation of my vacation and receive a full refund due to Hurricane Irma?
- How can I request a new vacation option if I am impacted by the Hurricane?
- How do I submit a post-travel complaint or feedback?
- How do I help with humanitarian aid?
- How do I find out the status of my refund?
- I have a future travel booking for a destination affected by Hurricane Irma. What are my options?
- How do I confirm the whereabouts or wellbeing of a friend or family member?
- What is the status of a specific destination, flight, or hotel?
- Sunwing mobile app terms and conditions