When travelling to any destination the best way to prevent illness is by planning ahead and educating yourself on the common illnesses that affect travellers visiting your intended trip. It is recommended that you visit your doctor at least six weeks ahead of your trip to find out what health advice applies to your chosen destination. For some countries you may need to take vaccinations prior to your departure, or it may be unsafe to drink local tap water without purification tablets.
Find what you're looking for by conducting a search
- How do I submit a post-travel complaint or feedback?
- Sunwing mobile app terms and conditions
- Is data charged while using the Sunwing mobile app?
- Is Wi-Fi required to use the app?
- Is there a cost to download the app?
- How do I register a booking in the app?
- How can I make free calls in the app?
- What are the benefits of downloading the Sunwing app?
- I am trying to submit a claim with my third party insurance provider and require documentation to substantiate my claim. Is it possible to get an insurance letter from Sunwing?
- I have travel vouchers from a previous booking that are about to expire. Can I request an extension?