Please check the website of the government for the destination you are travelling to for passport requirements or call the consulate of the country you are visiting. Many countries will no longer accept passports that are not valid for 6 months after the return date, nor will they accept passports damaged in any way.
Find what you're looking for by conducting a search
- How do I submit a post-travel complaint or feedback?
- Is data charged while using the Sunwing mobile app?
- Is Wi-Fi required to use the app?
- Is there a cost to download the app?
- How do I register a booking in the app?
- I have travel vouchers from a previous booking that are about to expire. Can I request an extension?
- In the event of a complaint or illness or incident at a Sunwing resort, what steps does the company take to investigate the situation?
- What can my Destination Representative help me with?
- In case of a medical issue prior to travel, does Sunwing offer cancellation protection?
- What travel documentation do I require to travel?