There are no bassinets on Sunwing Airlines planes. Infants must ride on the lap of a parent for the duration of the flight unless the infant has a paid seat and is placed on an approved car seat or CARES on the seat. For all other airlines, please visit their website for full information on bassinets. Click here for a list of other airline websites.
Find what you're looking for by conducting a search
- How do I submit a post-travel complaint or feedback?
- Sunwing mobile app terms and conditions
- Is data charged while using the Sunwing mobile app?
- Is Wi-Fi required to use the app?
- Is there a cost to download the app?
- How do I register a booking in the app?
- How can I make free calls in the app?
- What are the benefits of downloading the Sunwing app?
- I am trying to submit a claim with my third party insurance provider and require documentation to substantiate my claim. Is it possible to get an insurance letter from Sunwing?
- I have travel vouchers from a previous booking that are about to expire. Can I request an extension?