We require our customers to submit their concerns in writing so we can obtain an accurate account of the events that transpired and in your own words. As we are representing you with our air and accommodation partners, we don’t want to miss any details during a telephone conversation. Many concerns require some form of internal review to be able to provide the appropriate response based on the circumstances at hand. We appreciate your time and having the details up front will assist us with a faster response to your feedback.
Find what you're looking for by conducting a search
- How do I submit a post-travel complaint or feedback?
- Sunwing mobile app terms and conditions
- Is data charged while using the Sunwing mobile app?
- Is Wi-Fi required to use the app?
- Is there a cost to download the app?
- How do I register a booking in the app?
- How can I make free calls in the app?
- What are the benefits of downloading the Sunwing app?
- I am trying to submit a claim with my third party insurance provider and require documentation to substantiate my claim. Is it possible to get an insurance letter from Sunwing?
- I have travel vouchers from a previous booking that are about to expire. Can I request an extension?