We require our customers to submit their concerns in writing so we can obtain an accurate account of the events that transpired and in your own words. As we are representing you with our air and accommodation partners, we don’t want to miss any details during a telephone conversation. Many concerns require some form of internal review to be able to provide the appropriate response based on the circumstances at hand. We appreciate your time and having the details up front will assist us with a faster response to your feedback.
Find what you're looking for by conducting a search
- Which destinations have been affected by Hurricane Irma?
- How do I request a cancellation of my vacation and receive a full refund due to Hurricane Irma?
- How can I request a new vacation option if I am impacted by the Hurricane?
- How do I submit a post-travel complaint or feedback?
- How do I help with humanitarian aid?
- How do I find out the status of my refund?
- I have a future travel booking for a destination affected by Hurricane Irma. What are my options?
- How do I confirm the whereabouts or wellbeing of a friend or family member?
- What is the status of a specific destination, flight, or hotel?
- Sunwing mobile app terms and conditions