Yes. In order to ensure your own wellbeing and comfort as well as the health of others, please inform customs as well as your attending staff (e.g. flight attendants or cruise personnel) of your illness on the return home. By informing customs that you have become sick while away or that your symptoms of an existing condition have become worse while travelling, further medical help and assistance will be made available to you if needed. In addition to providing customs with important health data, informing officials of your illness can also help trained officials to stop the spread of illness especially in busy terminals like airports and other borders. For more information on this and other issues such as sicknesses that arises after the return home please visit http://travel.gc.ca/returning/sick
Find what you're looking for by conducting a search
- How do I submit a post-travel complaint or feedback?
- Sunwing mobile app terms and conditions
- Is data charged while using the Sunwing mobile app?
- Is Wi-Fi required to use the app?
- Is there a cost to download the app?
- How do I register a booking in the app?
- How can I make free calls in the app?
- What are the benefits of downloading the Sunwing app?
- I am trying to submit a claim with my third party insurance provider and require documentation to substantiate my claim. Is it possible to get an insurance letter from Sunwing?
- I have travel vouchers from a previous booking that are about to expire. Can I request an extension?