Yes. In order to ensure your own wellbeing and comfort as well as the health of others, please inform customs as well as your attending staff (e.g. flight attendants or cruise personnel) of your illness on the return home. By informing customs that you have become sick while away or that your symptoms of an existing condition have become worse while travelling, further medical help and assistance will be made available to you if needed. In addition to providing customs with important health data, informing officials of your illness can also help trained officials to stop the spread of illness especially in busy terminals like airports and other borders. For more information on this and other issues such as sicknesses that arises after the return home please visit http://travel.gc.ca/returning/sick
Find what you're looking for by conducting a search
- Which destinations have been affected by Hurricane Irma?
- How do I request a cancellation of my vacation and receive a full refund due to Hurricane Irma?
- How can I request a new vacation option if I am impacted by the Hurricane?
- How do I submit a post-travel complaint or feedback?
- How do I help with humanitarian aid?
- How do I find out the status of my refund?
- I have a future travel booking for a destination affected by Hurricane Irma. What are my options?
- How do I confirm the whereabouts or wellbeing of a friend or family member?
- What is the status of a specific destination, flight, or hotel?
- Sunwing mobile app terms and conditions