For general safety advisories travellers should search for their intended destinations on the Country Travel Advice and Advisories page on the Government of Canada’s official website at http://travel.gc.ca/travelling/advisories. For health-specific inquiries The Travel Health Notices section http://travel.gc.ca/travelling/health-safety provides updated warnings listed by the level of severity. For a comprehensive health-specific travel warning list the Centres for Disease Control and Prevention’s website is searchable by destination http://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/destinations/list. Sunwing Vacations recommends that all travellers take the time prior to their departure date as well as on the day of departure to educate themselves on their intended destinations.
Find what you're looking for by conducting a search
- Which destinations have been affected by Hurricane Irma?
- How do I request a cancellation of my vacation and receive a full refund due to Hurricane Irma?
- How can I request a new vacation option if I am impacted by the Hurricane?
- How do I submit a post-travel complaint or feedback?
- How do I help with humanitarian aid?
- How do I find out the status of my refund?
- I have a future travel booking for a destination affected by Hurricane Irma. What are my options?
- How do I confirm the whereabouts or wellbeing of a friend or family member?
- What is the status of a specific destination, flight, or hotel?
- Sunwing mobile app terms and conditions