We recommend consulting the Centre for Disease and Control and prevention to find out about information while travelling. CDC.gov is CDC's primary online communication channel which also provides users with reliable information on data and statistics on travellers’ health. Do not rely on your provincial health plan to cover all expenses if you get sick or are injured while abroad. Carry details of your insurance with you and obtain a detailed invoice or receipt from the doctor or hospital before your return home.
Find what you're looking for by conducting a search
- Which destinations have been affected by Hurricane Irma?
- How do I request a cancellation of my vacation and receive a full refund due to Hurricane Irma?
- How can I request a new vacation option if I am impacted by the Hurricane?
- How do I submit a post-travel complaint or feedback?
- How do I help with humanitarian aid?
- How do I find out the status of my refund?
- I have a future travel booking for a destination affected by Hurricane Irma. What are my options?
- How do I confirm the whereabouts or wellbeing of a friend or family member?
- What is the status of a specific destination, flight, or hotel?
- Sunwing mobile app terms and conditions