We recommend consulting the Centre for Disease and Control and prevention to find out about information while travelling. CDC.gov is CDC's primary online communication channel which also provides users with reliable information on data and statistics on travellers’ health. Do not rely on your provincial health plan to cover all expenses if you get sick or are injured while abroad. Carry details of your insurance with you and obtain a detailed invoice or receipt from the doctor or hospital before your return home.
Find what you're looking for by conducting a search
- How do I submit a post-travel complaint or feedback?
- Sunwing mobile app terms and conditions
- Is data charged while using the Sunwing mobile app?
- Is Wi-Fi required to use the app?
- Is there a cost to download the app?
- How do I register a booking in the app?
- How can I make free calls in the app?
- What are the benefits of downloading the Sunwing app?
- I am trying to submit a claim with my third party insurance provider and require documentation to substantiate my claim. Is it possible to get an insurance letter from Sunwing?
- I have travel vouchers from a previous booking that are about to expire. Can I request an extension?