On Sunwing Airlines, each passenger is permitted one piece in the cabin as carry on, as well as one personal item, and each item must be no larger than 23 x 40 x 51 cm (9 x 16 x 20 in). The weight of your carry on piece cannot exceed 5kg. Soft-sided carry-on baggage is recommended. Bags that are excessively heavy may need to be checked in. Please note that due to mandatory passenger security screening or secondary passenger security screening, passengers may not be permitted to carry liquids, lotions or gels purchased as duty free items onboard as carry-on baggage. Please click here for more information on carry-on baggage. For all other airlines, please visit their website for full information. Click here for a list of other airline websites.
Find what you're looking for by conducting a search
- Which destinations have been affected by Hurricane Irma?
- How do I request a cancellation of my vacation and receive a full refund due to Hurricane Irma?
- How can I request a new vacation option if I am impacted by the Hurricane?
- How do I submit a post-travel complaint or feedback?
- How do I help with humanitarian aid?
- How do I find out the status of my refund?
- I have a future travel booking for a destination affected by Hurricane Irma. What are my options?
- How do I confirm the whereabouts or wellbeing of a friend or family member?
- What is the status of a specific destination, flight, or hotel?
- Sunwing mobile app terms and conditions