On Sunwing Airlines, each passenger is permitted one piece in the cabin as carry on, as well as one personal item, and each item must be no larger than 23 x 40 x 51 cm (9 x 16 x 20 in). The weight of your carry on piece cannot exceed 5kg. Soft-sided carry-on baggage is recommended. Bags that are excessively heavy may need to be checked in. Please note that due to mandatory passenger security screening or secondary passenger security screening, passengers may not be permitted to carry liquids, lotions or gels purchased as duty free items onboard as carry-on baggage. Please click here for more information on carry-on baggage. For all other airlines, please visit their website for full information. Click here for a list of other airline websites.
Find what you're looking for by conducting a search
- How do I submit a post-travel complaint or feedback?
- Sunwing mobile app terms and conditions
- Is data charged while using the Sunwing mobile app?
- Is Wi-Fi required to use the app?
- Is there a cost to download the app?
- How do I register a booking in the app?
- How can I make free calls in the app?
- What are the benefits of downloading the Sunwing app?
- I am trying to submit a claim with my third party insurance provider and require documentation to substantiate my claim. Is it possible to get an insurance letter from Sunwing?
- I have travel vouchers from a previous booking that are about to expire. Can I request an extension?