The inventory of our travel products and services quickly and constantly change as customers book travel services. Therefore, the prices for such products and services constantly change as well. The terms and conditions which are displayed at the bottom of each of the search pages clearly state: “The prices shown reflect rates of the day and are subject to change at any time without prior notice. To confirm availability and final pricing you MUST proceed to Step 3, by clicking Confirm Price & Availability. The price shown at Step 3 constitutes the final price and prevails over any other price.” The price that you were originally presented with in your search may be different than the confirmed price in Step 3 since the availability and price for your travel product constantly changes. Please note that travel prices can increase or decrease. Whether the price is higher or lower compared to the previous search pages, the final confirmed price is that which is shown in Step 3 of your booking process. Please note that many travel sites offering a broad range of products and services operate this way as well.
Find what you're looking for by conducting a search
- Which destinations have been affected by Hurricane Irma?
- How do I request a cancellation of my vacation and receive a full refund due to Hurricane Irma?
- How can I request a new vacation option if I am impacted by the Hurricane?
- How do I submit a post-travel complaint or feedback?
- How do I help with humanitarian aid?
- How do I find out the status of my refund?
- I have a future travel booking for a destination affected by Hurricane Irma. What are my options?
- How do I confirm the whereabouts or wellbeing of a friend or family member?
- What is the status of a specific destination, flight, or hotel?
- Sunwing mobile app terms and conditions