The inventory of our travel products and services quickly and constantly change as customers book travel services. Therefore, the prices for such products and services constantly change as well. The terms and conditions which are displayed at the bottom of each of the search pages clearly state: “The prices shown reflect rates of the day and are subject to change at any time without prior notice. To confirm availability and final pricing you MUST proceed to Step 3, by clicking Confirm Price & Availability. The price shown at Step 3 constitutes the final price and prevails over any other price.” The price that you were originally presented with in your search may be different than the confirmed price in Step 3 since the availability and price for your travel product constantly changes. Please note that travel prices can increase or decrease. Whether the price is higher or lower compared to the previous search pages, the final confirmed price is that which is shown in Step 3 of your booking process. Please note that many travel sites offering a broad range of products and services operate this way as well.
Find what you're looking for by conducting a search
- How do I submit a post-travel complaint or feedback?
- Sunwing mobile app terms and conditions
- Is data charged while using the Sunwing mobile app?
- Is Wi-Fi required to use the app?
- Is there a cost to download the app?
- How do I register a booking in the app?
- How can I make free calls in the app?
- What are the benefits of downloading the Sunwing app?
- I am trying to submit a claim with my third party insurance provider and require documentation to substantiate my claim. Is it possible to get an insurance letter from Sunwing?
- I have travel vouchers from a previous booking that are about to expire. Can I request an extension?