A number of external factors are involved in the determination of pricing, including fluctuations in supplier rates, foreign currency exchange, fuel prices and insurance costs to name a few. Sunwing constantly reviews its prices throughout the season to accurately reflect the changes to these factors and reserves the right to increase or decrease pricing based on fluctuations to any of these factors. To check our current pricing, please consult your travel agent or click here to visit our website where the most up-to-date price is shown in Step 3 of the booking process.
Find what you're looking for by conducting a search
- How do I submit a post-travel complaint or feedback?
- Sunwing mobile app terms and conditions
- Is data charged while using the Sunwing mobile app?
- Is Wi-Fi required to use the app?
- Is there a cost to download the app?
- How do I register a booking in the app?
- How can I make free calls in the app?
- What are the benefits of downloading the Sunwing app?
- I have travel vouchers from a previous booking that are about to expire. Can I request an extension?
- I submitted my concerns to Customer Relations, but I haven't heard back yet. How do I find out when I will receive a response?