A number of external factors are involved in the determination of pricing, including fluctuations in supplier rates, foreign currency exchange, fuel prices and insurance costs to name a few. Sunwing constantly reviews its prices throughout the season to accurately reflect the changes to these factors and reserves the right to increase or decrease pricing based on fluctuations to any of these factors. To check our current pricing, please consult your travel agent or click here to visit our website where the most up-to-date price is shown in Step 3 of the booking process.
Find what you're looking for by conducting a search
- Which destinations have been affected by Hurricane Irma?
- How do I request a cancellation of my vacation and receive a full refund due to Hurricane Irma?
- How can I request a new vacation option if I am impacted by the Hurricane?
- How do I submit a post-travel complaint or feedback?
- How do I help with humanitarian aid?
- How do I find out the status of my refund?
- I have a future travel booking for a destination affected by Hurricane Irma. What are my options?
- How do I confirm the whereabouts or wellbeing of a friend or family member?
- What is the status of a specific destination, flight, or hotel?
- Sunwing mobile app terms and conditions