A number of external factors are involved in the determination of pricing, including fluctuations in supplier rates, foreign currency exchange, fuel prices, and insurance costs to name a few. Sunwing constantly reviews its prices throughout the season to accurately reflect the changes to these factors and reserves the right to increase or decrease pricing based on fluctuations to any of these factors. To check our current pricing, please consult your travel agent or click here to visit our website where the most up-to-date price is shown in Step 3 of the booking process.
Find what you're looking for by conducting a search
- Is data charged while using the Sunwing mobile app?
- Is Wi-Fi required to use the app?
- Is there a cost to download the app?
- How do I register a booking in the app?
- I have travel vouchers from a previous booking that are about to expire. Can I request an extension?
- In the event of a complaint or illness or incident at a Sunwing resort, what steps does the company take to investigate the situation?
- What can my Destination Representative help me with?
- In case of a medical issue prior to travel, does Sunwing offer cancellation protection?
- What travel documentation do I require to travel?
- I booked the Sunwing Premium Package but never received my vouchers. Where are they?