Sunwing Airlines will accept able-bodied persons including children 12 years of age and older for seating in the emergency exit rows, provided they meet the required criteria. Seats located at the exit rows are not to be occupied by passengers whose presence in those seats could adversely affect the safety of passengers or crew members in the case of an emergency evacuation. For more information about the requirements of being seated near the exits, please click here. To select your Sunwing Airlines seat, click here. For all other airlines, please visit their website for full information. Click here for a list of other airline websites.
Find what you're looking for by conducting a search
- Which destinations have been affected by Hurricane Irma?
- How do I request a cancellation of my vacation and receive a full refund due to Hurricane Irma?
- How can I request a new vacation option if I am impacted by the Hurricane?
- How do I submit a post-travel complaint or feedback?
- How do I help with humanitarian aid?
- How do I find out the status of my refund?
- I have a future travel booking for a destination affected by Hurricane Irma. What are my options?
- How do I confirm the whereabouts or wellbeing of a friend or family member?
- What is the status of a specific destination, flight, or hotel?
- Sunwing mobile app terms and conditions