Sunwing Airlines will accept able-bodied persons including children 12 years of age and older for seating in the emergency exit rows, provided they meet the required criteria. Seats located at the exit rows are not to be occupied by passengers whose presence in those seats could adversely affect the safety of passengers or crew members in the case of an emergency evacuation. For more information about the requirements of being seated near the exits, please click here. To select your Sunwing Airlines seat, click here. For all other airlines, please visit their website for full information. Click here for a list of other airline websites.
Find what you're looking for by conducting a search
- How do I submit a post-travel complaint or feedback?
- Sunwing mobile app terms and conditions
- Is data charged while using the Sunwing mobile app?
- Is Wi-Fi required to use the app?
- Is there a cost to download the app?
- How do I register a booking in the app?
- How can I make free calls in the app?
- What are the benefits of downloading the Sunwing app?
- I am trying to submit a claim with my third party insurance provider and require documentation to substantiate my claim. Is it possible to get an insurance letter from Sunwing?
- I have travel vouchers from a previous booking that are about to expire. Can I request an extension?