It’s important to us to do everything possible to get your vacation started as soon as possible. Sometimes, airlines do experience delays due to a number of reasons. The most common being weather, aircraft mechanical checks, airport congestion or the late arrival of the previous flight. Regardless, you can rest assured that we and our travel service partners are doing everything we can to minimize your delay. The safety and security of the passengers and employees is the airline’s number one concern.
Find what you're looking for by conducting a search
- How do I submit a post-travel complaint or feedback?
- Is data charged while using the Sunwing mobile app?
- Is Wi-Fi required to use the app?
- Is there a cost to download the app?
- How do I register a booking in the app?
- What are the benefits of downloading the Sunwing app?
- I have travel vouchers from a previous booking that are about to expire. Can I request an extension?
- In the event of a complaint or illness or incident at a Sunwing resort, what steps does the company take to investigate the situation?
- What can my Destination Representative help me with?
- In case of a medical issue prior to travel, does Sunwing offer cancellation protection?