We do not offer connecting flights to our vacation trip departure airports however we do fly out of over 35 airports in Canada. If you require a connector to one of these airports, please contact your travel agent. Should a change in the flight schedule occur for your reservation which necessitates a change to your connecting flight(s), you assume the full cost of any additional fees that result. We cannot be held liable for damages or additional fees incurred by passengers due to a missed connecting flight for whatever reason.
Find what you're looking for by conducting a search
- How do I submit a post-travel complaint or feedback?
- Is data charged while using the Sunwing mobile app?
- Is Wi-Fi required to use the app?
- Is there a cost to download the app?
- How do I register a booking in the app?
- I have travel vouchers from a previous booking that are about to expire. Can I request an extension?
- In the event of a complaint or illness or incident at a Sunwing resort, what steps does the company take to investigate the situation?
- What can my Destination Representative help me with?
- In case of a medical issue prior to travel, does Sunwing offer cancellation protection?
- What travel documentation do I require to travel?