We do not offer connecting flights to our vacation trip departure airports however we do fly out of over 35 airports in Canada. If you require a connector to one of these airports, please contact your travel agent. Should a change in the flight schedule occur for your reservation which necessitates a change to your connecting flight(s), you assume the full cost of any additional fees that result. We cannot be held liable for damages or additional fees incurred by passengers due to a missed connecting flight for whatever reason.
Find what you're looking for by conducting a search
- Which destinations have been affected by Hurricane Irma?
- How do I request a cancellation of my vacation and receive a full refund due to Hurricane Irma?
- How can I request a new vacation option if I am impacted by the Hurricane?
- How do I submit a post-travel complaint or feedback?
- How do I help with humanitarian aid?
- How do I find out the status of my refund?
- I have a future travel booking for a destination affected by Hurricane Irma. What are my options?
- How do I confirm the whereabouts or wellbeing of a friend or family member?
- What is the status of a specific destination, flight, or hotel?
- Sunwing mobile app terms and conditions