To qualify for a full refund, you must have an existing booking on one of the below cancelled flying programs:
- All cancelled flights from Montreal and Toronto to Holguin up to and including September 14th.
- All cancelled flights from Montreal, Toronto, Edmonton and Calgary to Varadero up to and including September 17th
- All cancelled flights from Montreal, Toronto and Quebec to Cayo Coco, Cayo Santa Maria, and Camaguey up to and including October 31st.
- All cancelled flights from Toronto to Freeport to Grand Bahama, up to September 15th
- All cancelled flights from Montreal and Toronto to St Maarten up to April 30, 2018
Your refund request will be estimated to be processed within 14 business days. If you need further assistance, please contact our sales support.
If Hurricane Irma has affected any travel plans for customers booked with our Group Sales Team, the group’s travel agent or Group Sales Representative must be contacted for further assistance.
Cancel your file for a full refund using a special form we’ve created at https://www.sunwingcares.ca/hc/en-us/requests/new