It can be very challenging to bring non-personal items, gifts, or commercial goods through Customs, particularly in Cuba. Advanced paperwork and pre-approvals are often required. The best way to help the local community is to donate to a relief agency that is equipped to acquire, import, and distribute humanitarian aid. We have partnered with Global Medic, who we’ve worked with to deliver aid to affected areas of St Maarten, Cuba, and Antigua & Barbuda on our rescue flights. To donate, please visit http://www.sunwingtravelgroup.com/en/Community/Hurricane-irma
Find what you're looking for by conducting a search
- Which destinations have been affected by Hurricane Irma?
- How do I request a cancellation of my vacation and receive a full refund due to Hurricane Irma?
- How can I request a new vacation option if I am impacted by the Hurricane?
- How do I submit a post-travel complaint or feedback?
- How do I help with humanitarian aid?
- How do I find out the status of my refund?
- I have a future travel booking for a destination affected by Hurricane Irma. What are my options?
- How do I confirm the whereabouts or wellbeing of a friend or family member?
- What is the status of a specific destination, flight, or hotel?
- Sunwing mobile app terms and conditions