If your vacation plans were cancelled by Sunwing as a result of Hurricane Irma, you can request a new vacation package or cancel your file for a full refund using a special form we’ve created at https://www.sunwingcares.ca/hc/en-us/requests/new. If you’ve already requested a refund and are waiting for it to be processed, please note that due to a high volume being experience, refund requests may take up to 21 days to process. If you paid for your vacation by credit card, the refund will be issued to that card. For all other forms of payment, the refund will be issued to your travel agent.
Find what you're looking for by conducting a search
- Which destinations have been affected by Hurricane Irma?
- How do I request a cancellation of my vacation and receive a full refund due to Hurricane Irma?
- How can I request a new vacation option if I am impacted by the Hurricane?
- How do I submit a post-travel complaint or feedback?
- How do I help with humanitarian aid?
- How do I find out the status of my refund?
- I have a future travel booking for a destination affected by Hurricane Irma. What are my options?
- How do I confirm the whereabouts or wellbeing of a friend or family member?
- What is the status of a specific destination, flight, or hotel?
- Sunwing mobile app terms and conditions