Sunwing has deployed more than 36 rescue flights to bring back customers and other tourists impacted by Hurricane Irma. For privacy information, we can’t disclose information about specific customers to 3rd parties, but can confirm the well-being of all Sunwing package customers and air only customers who’ve provided us contact details, as it relates to the Hurricane’s impact. If you have contact details on a customer in destination who requires assistance, please call our Sales Centre.
Find what you're looking for by conducting a search
- Which destinations have been affected by Hurricane Irma?
- How do I request a cancellation of my vacation and receive a full refund due to Hurricane Irma?
- How can I request a new vacation option if I am impacted by the Hurricane?
- How do I submit a post-travel complaint or feedback?
- How do I help with humanitarian aid?
- How do I find out the status of my refund?
- I have a future travel booking for a destination affected by Hurricane Irma. What are my options?
- How do I confirm the whereabouts or wellbeing of a friend or family member?
- What is the status of a specific destination, flight, or hotel?
- Sunwing mobile app terms and conditions